Patty Da Silva
Top-Selling Listing Broker Provides an Elite Level of Service.
Patty Da Silva is the Broker of Green Realty Properties and a Listing Specialist who sells properties for the highest prices, quickly. Deeply experienced in the South Florida market, Patty earned her real estate agent license in 2006 and her broker's license in 2009, when Green Realty Properties opened. Since 2009, Patty and her team have assisted over 1,900 families with their move and Patty's sales numbers rank among the top in Florida and Nationwide. In 2019, Patty was the 8th highest-selling agent in Broward County, out of 23,000 REALTORS®. REAL Trends, the leading publisher of residential brokerage information, ranked Patty and Green Realty Properties the 26th highest-selling broker-owned team in the State of Florida in 2020.
Patty sells residential real estate and proudly represents listings at all price-points. From upsizing to downsizing, retiring, divorcing, relocating, probate sales, or assisting first-time home buyers; Patty’s skill set and experience afford clients excellent representation regardless of the circumstances. Selling and buying simultaneously requires skill and finesse. Patty makes this process seamless for clients.
With a specialized expertise for situations with complexities, Patty skillfully navigates through the successful sale of properties with even the most unique of circumstances. She operates Luxury Homes by Patty Da Silva, a division of Green Realty focused exclusively on homes at the highest end of the market. Luxury home sales require sensitivity, discretion, and a unique level of service. Patty is a Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist and has been awarded Million Dollar Guild recognition by the Institute for Luxury Home Marketing.
Patty has vast experience with probate and estate sales, and works frequently with sellers in the midst of corporate, military and government relocations — situations requiring a savvy shepherd of administrative mandates. Patty is also experienced with the process of selling a home as part of a divorce and she is a Certified Distressed Property Expert.
Patty's success with home sales is largely due to three things: local experience, a focus on marketing, and pure hard work. Patty loves her sellers as if they are family, personally handling every one of Green Realty's listings. She approaches each seller with the goal of providing them outstanding service. Each client gets a roadmap — a step-by-step guide of how the selling process will go and what to expect along the way. Listings are marketed in ways that maximize aesthetics, and leverage technology and word-of-mouth alike to place each home in front of potential buyers' eyes. It is a high-tech, high-touch process that makes listings sparkle. Patty's homes often get multiple offers at once.
Day to day, Patty provides sellers attentive full service to get the job done. She helps with every imaginable need. From a broken dishwasher, to a pool that needs repair, to a paint job, she points home sellers to the best and quickest fixes. Patty is like Google, Yelp and Angie's List all rolled into one person. No detail is too small for her attention.
Patty personally prepares MLS listings so every detail is optimized. She thinks strategically, foreseeing any potential problem down the road and solving it in advance. Patty vets buyers to make sure they are properly pre-approved when obtaining mortgages; verifies buyers have the necessary funds for closing; negotiates appraisals and inspections; works with attorneys and closing agents on closing documents; and attends each closing to ensure everything goes smoothly. Home sales have as many moving parts as an orchestra. Patty conducts each one like a maestro.
Patty also hand-selects and personally trains Green Realty’s agents specialized in working with buyers. Her commitment to providing the very best service is in the DNA of every part of Green Realty Properties.
At the end of a day, what makes work worthwhile for Patty is hearing clients say they did the right thing by hiring her. And this happens a lot. Patty's sterling reputation is proven in the 1,000+ Five-Star reviews she has received.
Patty loves to live in South Florida. When not working, she likes watching true crime shows on TV with her husband Chris Green, the Executive Vice President of Green Realty, along with their daughter Taylor, son Shane, rescue cats Ronnie and Roo Roo, and rescue pup Sir Riley Bon Jovi.
Awards & Designations
Education, Designations & Certifications
Patty's passion for providing outstanding customer service grew out of her formal training and work experience. She studied at Florida International University, majoring in hospitality and minoring in Food, Beverage and Hotels. She went to work for Marriott and Hyatt, institutions world-famous for their elite levels of service. Patty then worked in the world of finance, holding key positions in international insurance, financial planning, and mortgage origination. This experience, plus her years of practice as a real estate broker/agent, gives Patty a full-circle perspective on home selling and buying that benefits every client she and Green Realty Properties have the honor to work with.
Patty's current and past designations and certifications include:
• Governor, Broward Council of the Miami Board of Realtors
• Committee Member, South Broward Board of Realtors
• State Director, Florida Association of Realtors
• Florida REALTORS® Honor Society Award
• America's Best Real Estate Agent by Real Trends.
• Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist - Institute for Luxury Home Marketing
• Million Dollar Guild recognition - Institute for Luxury Home Marketing
• SRS - "Seller Representative Specialist" Designation elevates professional standards, enhances individual performance, and recognizes real estate professionals who demonstrate the knowledge and skills essential in professionally and ethically representing sellers.
• GRI - "Graduate REALTOR® Institute" Designation is a nationally recognized professional real estate designation that may only be earned after successfully completing a rigorous educational program. GRI is recognized nationwide as the standard for real estate professionalism and knowledge.
• e-PRO Designation - A REALTOR® who has successfully completed the e-PRO training program that teaches professionals the nuts and bolts of working with real estate on-line. The National Association of REALTORS® reports that 90% of buyers start their home search on the internet. As a Listing Broker, Patty focuses her marketing on the internet with individualized web pages for her listings as well as postings on social media and real estate blogs.
• AHWD - "At Home With Diversity" Designation is for real estate professionals who adapt to increasing cultural diversity in the market and meet the needs of diverse clientele.
• NAR Green - The National Association of REALTORS® Green Designation is the only environmental real estate designation addressing multiple specialties. It is also the only Green designation for agents recognized by the National Association of REALTORS®. Patty completed the first Green Designation class in South Florida and works to expand South Florida's embrace of the Green movement.
• CFS - The "Certified Foreclosure Specialist" designation validates that a professional has the great knowledge needed to work in the field of Banks' Real Estate Owned (REO) properties.
• ABR® - The "Accredited Buyer's Representative" (ABR®) designation is designed for REALTORS® who focus on working directly with buyer-clients.
• TRC - The "Transnational Referral Certified" program certifies ICREA-affiliated (International Consortium of Real Estate Associations) brokers to make cross-border client referrals. The ICREA website, worldproperties.com provides information and tools to facilitate international real estate transactions and for creating and expanding a broker's network of professional contacts around the globe, giving international exposure to listings.
• RSPS - The "Resort & Second-Home Property Specialist" is recognized as an official National Association of REALTORS® certification and allows buyers and sellers to have confidence in the ability of a REALTOR® who specializes in resort and second-homes to assist them with their search.
• CDPE - The "Certified Distressed Property Expert" Designation validates a professional has the training and the experience to understand the options and solutions for situations involving financial distress.