Patty Da Silva
Top-Selling Listing Broker Provides an Elite Level of Service.
Patty Da Silva is the Broker of Green Realty Properties and a Listing Specialist who sells properties for the highest prices, quickly. Deeply experienced in the South Florida market, Patty earned her real estate agent license in 2006 and her broker's license in 2009, when Green Realty Properties opened. Since 2009, Patty and her team have assisted over 2,300 families and investors with their move and Patty's sales numbers rank among the top in Florida and Nationwide. REAL Trends, the leading publisher of residential brokerage information, has repeatedly ranked Patty and Green Realty Properties a top selling broker-owned team in the State of Florida. Patty has been ranked as a high-selling REALTOR® in Broward County several years in a row.
Patty sells residential real estate and proudly represents listings at all price-points. She operates Luxury Homes by Patty Da Silva, a division of Green Realty focused exclusively on homes at the highest end of the market. Luxury home sales require sensitivity, discretion, and a unique level of service. Patty holds the prestigious title of Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist and has earned the coveted Million Dollar Guild and GUILD ELITE recognition awards from the Institute for Luxury Home Marketing, highlighting her exceptional achievements in this field.
With a specialized expertise for situations with complexities, Patty skillfully navigates through the successful sale of properties with even the most unique of circumstances. From up-sizing to downsizing, retiring, divorcing, relocating, probate and estate sales, or assisting in the sale of second and vacation homes. Patty works frequently with sellers in the midst of corporate, military and government relocations — situations requiring a savvy shepherd of administrative mandates. Patty is also experienced with the process of selling a home as part of a divorce, partition and bankruptcy. Selling and buying simultaneously requires skill and finesse. Patty makes this process seamless for clients. Patty's extensive skill set and experience ensure excellent representation, regardless of the circumstances.
Patty is a go-to real estate contributor for the South Florida Sun Sentinel and she served as the Real Estate Advisor for South Florida's WSFL-TV. She appeared regularly on the show "Inside South Florida" to spotlight homes and analyze developing topics and trends affecting real estate sales. Shows featuring Patty and Chris aired from the Upper Keys to North Boca Raton and can be seen on the Green Realty Properties YouTube Page
Patty's success with home sales is largely due to three things: local experience, a focus on marketing, and pure hard work. Patty loves her sellers as if they are family, personally handling every one of Green Realty's listings. She approaches each seller with the goal of providing them outstanding service. Each client gets a roadmap — a step-by-step guide of how the selling process will go and what to expect along the way. Listings are marketed in ways that maximize aesthetics, and leverage technology and word-of-mouth alike to place each home in front of potential buyers' eyes. It is a high-tech, high-touch process that makes listings sparkle. Patty's homes often get multiple offers at once.
Day to day, Patty provides sellers attentive full service to get the job done. She helps with every imaginable need and she points home sellers to the best and quickest fixes. Patty is like Google, Yelp and Angie's List all rolled into one person. No detail is too small for her attention.
Patty personally prepares MLS listings so every detail is optimized. She thinks strategically, foreseeing any potential problem down the road and solving it in advance. Patty vets buyers to make sure they are properly pre-approved when obtaining mortgages; verifies buyers have the necessary funds for closing; negotiates appraisals and inspections; works with attorneys and closing agents on closing documents; and attends each closing to ensure everything goes smoothly. Home sales have as many moving parts as an orchestra. Patty conducts each one like a maestro.
Patty also hand-selects and personally trains Green Realty’s agents specialized in working with buyers. Her commitment to providing the very best service is in the DNA of every part of Green Realty Properties.
At the end of a day, what makes work worthwhile for Patty is hearing clients say they did the right thing by hiring her. And this happens a lot. Patty's sterling reputation is proven in the 1,265+ Five-Star reviews she has received.
Patty loves to live in South Florida. When not working, she likes watching true crime shows on TV with her husband Chris Green, the Executive Vice President of Green Realty, along with their daughter, son, rescue cat RooRoo, and rescue pup Sir Riley Bon Jovi.
Awards & Designations
Education, Designations & Certifications
Patty's passion for providing outstanding customer service grew out of her formal training and work experience. She studied at Florida International University, majoring in Hospitality and minoring in Food, Beverage and Hotels. She worked for Marriott and Hyatt, institutions world-famous for their elite levels of service. Patty then entered world of finance, holding key positions in international insurance, financial planning, and mortgage origination. This experience, plus her years of practice as a real estate broker/agent, gives Patty a full-circle perspective on home selling and buying that benefits every client she and Green Realty Properties have the honor to work with.
Patty's current and past awards, designations and certifications include:
• America's Best Real Estate Agent by Real Trends in 2016, 2017, 2019, 2020, 2021 and 2022.
• 2023 Pulse of the City Award Recipient for Excellence in Customer Satisfaction
• "Agent of the Year Award" in 2020 and 2021 by RateMyAgent as one of the top 100 Real Estate Agents in the US.
• “Best Real Estate Agent and Brokerage in Pembroke Pines” by Expertise.com
• 2022 FastExpert Top Real Estate Agent in Pembroke Pines, Plantation and Hollywood.
• CERTIFIED LUXURY HOME MARKETING SPECIALIST® - Patty earned the CLHMS designation assuring affluent buyers and sellers of her knowledge, experience, competence, and confidence required to work with high end properties and affluent clients.
• Million Dollar Guild® - Patty received The Institute for Luxury Home Marketing's recognition, giving affluent sellers and buyers confidence in her capabilities to perform at the high end of the luxury market by specializing in the selection and sale of million dollar + properties.
• GUILD Elite™. Patty was awarded the distinguished honor of the Institute's most prestigious designation, GUILD Elite™ reserved only for the “best of the best” real estate professionals who have facilitated sales in excess of $2,000,000.
• SRS - "Seller Representative Specialist" Designation elevates professional standards, enhances individual performance, and recognizes real estate professionals who demonstrate the knowledge and skills essential in professionally and ethically representing sellers.
• GRI - "Graduate REALTOR® Institute" Designation is a nationally recognized professional real estate designation that may only be earned after successfully completing a rigorous educational program. GRI is recognized nationwide as the standard for real estate professionalism and knowledge.
• e-PRO Designation - A REALTOR® who has successfully completed the e-PRO training program that teaches professionals the nuts and bolts of working with real estate on-line. The National Association of REALTORS® reports that 90% of buyers start their home search on the internet. As a Listing Broker, Patty focuses her marketing on the internet with individualized web pages for her listings as well as postings on social media and real estate blogs.
• AHWD - "At Home With Diversity" Designation is for real estate professionals who adapt to increasing cultural diversity in the market and meet the needs of diverse clientele.
• NAR Green - The National Association of REALTORS® Green Designation is the only environmental real estate designation addressing multiple specialties. It is also the only Green designation for agents recognized by the National Association of REALTORS®. Patty completed the first Green Designation class in South Florida and works to expand South Florida's embrace of the Green movement.
• ABR® - The "Accredited Buyer's Representative" (ABR®) designation is designed for REALTORS® who focus on working directly with buyer-clients.
• TRC - The "Transnational Referral Certified" program certifies ICREA-affiliated (International Consortium of Real Estate Associations) brokers to make cross-border client referrals. The ICREA website, worldproperties.com provides information and tools to facilitate international real estate transactions and for creating and expanding a broker's network of professional contacts around the globe, giving international exposure to listings.
• RSPS - The "Resort & Second-Home Property Specialist" is recognized as an official National Association of REALTORS® certification and allows buyers and sellers to have confidence in the ability of a REALTOR® who specializes in resort and second-homes to assist them with their search.
• MPR - The "Military Relocation Professional". Patty was awarded this certification by the National Association of REALTORS® by successfully completing special training to work with current and former military service members.
• CDPE - The "Certified Distressed Property Expert" Designation validates a professional has the training and the experience to understand the options and solutions for situations involving financial distress.
• CFS - The "Certified Foreclosure Specialist" designation validates that a professional has the great knowledge needed to work in the field of Banks' Real Estate Owned (REO) properties.
• C2EX - Patty has earned the Commitment to Excellence Endorsement from the National Association of Realtors due to her commitment to achieving the highest level of professionalism in the business. The endorsement measures 10 aspects of professionalism, ranging from customer service to use of technology.